We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program – participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from Heather Finley’s and Inner Solutions’ programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
What Information We Collect and How We May Use It
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate. When you interact with Inner Solutions, LLC, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and other information. We may also collect information for market research purposes – such as your occupation and where you use your computer – to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service. We collect information regarding customer activities on our websites. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve Inner Solutions, LLC’s products.
We collect personal information about users of our websites through activities such as purchase transactions and completion of forms on our websites. Such information is collected when users register or subscribe to accounts or features on our websites, make online purchases, complete surveys, comment on our blogs, opt-in to our email marketing list, submit a comment or question to us using a “contact us” form or similar feature, send us an e-mail, or in any other way submit personal information voluntarily to us through our websites.
If you post blog comments, use a bulletin board, chat room or other similar features on an Inner Solutions, LLC website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Inner Solutions, LLC is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non-public, available by enabling certain user features, Inner Solutions, LLC will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
When We Disclose Your Information
Inner Solutions, LLC takes your privacy very seriously. Suzanne Evans Coaching, LLC does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Except as otherwise disclosed to you, we will not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without notifying you of our intent to share the personal information in advance and giving you an opportunity to prevent your personal information from being shared.
Inner Solutions, LLC abides by the safe harbor framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information collected from the European Union.